Friday, March 5, 2010

Lemon Blueberry Pizza

shared by Lindsay H.
(Note: This is sooooo good, even the next day.)
Ingredients:
1 pkg refrigerated sugar cookie dough (18 oz.)
1 pkg 8 oz cream cheese
2 T sugar
1 carton 6 oz lemon yogurt
2 cups fresh blueberries (I also use strawberries with my blueberries.)

Directions:
1. Press cookie dough onto an ungreased pizza pan. (I shape my dough into a big cookie shape.)
2. Bake 350 for 12-15 min or until golden brown. Let the cookie cool.
3. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth, stir in yogurt.
4. Spread over crust and sprinkle on blueberries and strawberries.
5. Refrigerate leftovers.

No comments:

Easy Rice Pilaf for Two

 submitted by Patty H. (I tried this for the first time this week and it truly was easy and delicious!) Ingredients: 1/2 cup long grain whit...