Saturday, May 8, 2010

Homemade Pizza Sauce

shared by Patty H.
(I just came across this recipe so I haven't used it yet but it looks super easy. I plan to try it with the next pizza I make. Sounds like it would also make a good dipping sauce for bread sticks.)
Ingredients:
1 6-oz. can tomato paste
6 oz. water (just use the empty tomato paste can)
3 T. garlic bread seasoning
1 T.sugar or honey
3/4 tsp. onion powder
1/4 tsp. red pepper flakes (optional)

Directions:
1. Empty tomato paste into a bowl and add water a few tablespoons at a time, stirring constantly until combined.
2. Add remaining ingredients, stir to combine.
3. Allow to stand until ready to use.
4. Covers two average-sized pizza; freezes extremely well.

No comments:

Easy Rice Pilaf for Two

 submitted by Patty H. (I tried this for the first time this week and it truly was easy and delicious!) Ingredients: 1/2 cup long grain whit...